All users need to abide by the terms and conditions of this site. They are as follows:
1. No part of this website or the information available upon it (including, without limitation, other Users’ email addresses) may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Vidya Bharati’s prior written permission.
3. You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
4. Links to third party websites on alumni portal are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave our website. Vidya Bharati has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Vidya Bharati therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to on Vidya Bharati alumni portal, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Each registration is for a single user only. Vidya Bharati does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
6. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
7. You may not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial information on the portal.
8. You may not use the information provided on the portal to engage in any type of marketing or commercial activity.
Any changes we may make to our terms and conditions of use in the future will be posted on this page. You should check the website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you.